...All The Way From WAIHI...

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Im Back!

Well what a shocker. I haven't done a post since JUNE! You wouldn't believe how crazy it has been in the Honey/King house. We have moved twice in two months. Everyone has been sick not once but twice or more. Total drama and no scrapbooking:(
But this is the weekend were everything is back to normal and I'm going to sit down with some yummy snacks and hopefully a few cups of tea later i will have some layouts done. I can't wait to get back into scrap'n. I've definitely missed it.

So watch this space for some scrummy layouts. I'll be posting again soon:)

2 comments:

  1. Yay Rangi!! So good to you have you back on-line and back in the scrapping community! Missed you Girlfriend! Hugs to all the boys! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh Can't wait to see what you produce for us!! Great to have you back xx

    ReplyDelete